Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Pixi Product Perfectors



Eye Bright Kit #2
Correction Concentrate Brightening Peach
Wide Awake Duo Pencil


Pixi products are awesome, you can purchase them from Target. I was browsing the aisles of Target and came upon them and decided to try them out and fell in love immediately! Brightening and correcting products are a necessity for me and Pixi rocks the genre without a doubt. These 3 products are excellent and are well made. The Correcting concentrate is peach colored and is a little thick but blends really well. The Eye Bright kit is light and smooth and works really well with coverage for several needs. The Wide Awake pencil has 2 ends, one brightening and one a lightener. The pencil brightener is soft and smoothes well, the lightener end is a little harder and takes time to warm to use.

They are also for the most part inexpensive and that makes my wallet happy :)! Check out Pixibeauty.com and you will be surprised at how many products they have as well as a blog with "how to's" that Petra (the founder of Pixi) has. I am impressed with the brand Pixi and have quite a few of their products.

Have you tried Pixi ladies? Do let me know! Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Only product I have from Pixi is a bronzer that I received in one of my ipsy subscription bags. I have quite a few of great reviews on the Correcting Concentrate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I have found Pixi products to be pretty awesome. Sure there are some hit or misses but for the most part I love their products! Hit up your Target and you will be surprised at how much awesome eye shadows, eyeliners, lippies etc! :) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete