Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

IT Cosmetics Eyelift in a Tube



Concealers, brighteners, illuminators, correcting potions are a big deal in my life. I have hereditary purple under eye circles and no matter how hydrated, well rested and good I feel, these circles are serious! So I fight back with serious products. I am cautious though because I also have lovely fine lines around my eyes that can capture and show product in them, This is NOT a pretty look! So over the years I have found some really great products that work well and blend smoothly and help to cover.

Most of you know that I have a love affair with IT Cosmetics and haven't yet found a miss in the bunch! Now that Ulta carries their products I am in even bigger heaven because I can go swatch my little heart out before I buy anything. I saw this Eyelift in a Tube on QVC with one of their TSV and didn't get that but went to my local Ulta to see if they had it. I swatched the medium concealer/brightener and put it under one eye and then wore it out and about. It went on smooth, blended really well and covered that purple circle quite well. The brightener I placed on the inner corner and on my browbone and I loved how it made the area open and awake looking. On days when my allergies are really bad and the dark circles make me look like I got punched, I bring out the big guns before the brightener and use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Corrector.

IT Cosmetics rock that is the God's honest truth in my opinion. For a mature face (ok I giggle whenever I say mature face) their products hit all the high points and help my face look pretty dang good and my confidence soars. Check out Ulta.com and itcosmetics.com and there just might be a product you have to have!!!

Cheers ladies, smile and have a gorgeous day! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment