Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Strivectin Clinical Corrector Anti-Aging Lip Tint


Strivectin Clinical Corrector Anti-Aging Lip Tint in Plum

Girl let me tell ya, if its anti-aging and works on lips, I am all for it!!! Strivectin just came out with this lip tint and I jumped all over it. The skin on the lips is very thin and tends to get dry and flaky quickly, especially in the winter months. I have multiple lip balms, but I love ones that have color in them. I keep one in my scrubs pocket when I am working and apply often.

This one features breakthrough NIA-114 technology to hydrate, perfect lips instantly. It also has an SPF 20 which is awesome, because mostly we forget to protect our lips from the sun. It is a bit sticky (when the wind blows my hair gets in it), has a fragrance that dissipates immediately and has a tip that is shaped to fit the lips well. I also saw they have a lighter pink tint as well should you think that the plum is too dark.

Strivectin.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com carry this as well as Dillards.com. If you have dry chapped lips that don't seem to respond to other products, give this a whirl and let me know how it works for you! Lippie addiction forever :). Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment