Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Dior Glow Maximizer light boosting primer



Primers are the ultimate base fixer and I have many, I am not going to lie! This one is a radiance primer, a necessity with older and dull skin. I do a lot of review scouting and although this is a high end company, that doesn't mean that it's good! I swatched it and as you can see from the picture it has quite the shimmer. Not glittery but shimmer. I plan to use this under and with my foundation so I don't look greasy.

My skin is not gloomy and doom, but the older I get the radiance is lacking and I am looking towards radiance primers and illuminators to aid in keeping me bright and young looking. I feel that radiance primers are better than illuminators, because I am still learning that trick! Dior is by no means inexpensive and I really think it through before I shell out the bucks for any of their products. I have also used the Laura Mercier radiance primer and really like that as well.

Do you use radiance primers? What are your favorites! Do share! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment