Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


I had the pleasure of being nominated by the beautiful Shalunya from ShalunyaandBoyet@blogspot.com for this award and am tickled pink that she thought of me along with some other lovely ladies. I have been keeping Shalunya and her family in prayer as her mother has had open heart surgery and I know Shalunya is worn plumb out (as we say in Texas!). Getting to know new and old bloggers in the blogosphere is really cool! The rules of the award are as follows:

1) Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog.
2)Display the award on your post.
3)List the award rules so your nominees know what to do.
4)State 7 things about yourself.
5)Nominate other people for the award (preferably 15)
6)Contact your nominees to let them know you nominated them.
7)Proudly display the award logo on your blog

7 things about me:
-I read a couple of books a week, I devour them and love reading forensic mysteries especially
-I love horror movies
-This time of year is SUPER busy with work, blogging and now crappie season is in force, my hubby fishes like crazy now!
-I played in a band for most of my life-metal band in the 80's and then 5 years in a rock/country group (yeppers looking at me you wouldn't have known it HA)
-I have 4 tattoos
-I am a Leo
-I graduated high school a year early (can you say NERD)


I nominate the following ladies:
-raspberrykiss.co.uk

-deesbeautifullife.co.uk

-makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

-heartbowsmakeup.com

-talesofthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com


Thank you again my sweet Shalunya! Pass around the love ya'll and get to know some great ladies and their blogs! Have a blessed rest of the weekend, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment