Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Loreal Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Products


Loreal Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Shampoo
Loreal Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying Concentrate


I have very thin hair, have my whole life. I can sometimes, depending on the hairstyle make my hair look quite voluminous using products. When I heard commercials and saw ads for this line of products, I went to my local drugstore and purchased 2 of the line. The shampoo, which smells very nicely floral but not overpowering, suds up beautifully and rinses complete. The Concentrate is to be used once a week for 3 weeks. You shampoo your hair then place the contents of one ampule in your hand and place it in your hair. I didn't purchase the conditioner because my hair is just so thin that conditioner makes it quite flat and unmanageable.

The first shampoo with this product didn't show immediate results, however; after a week the results were quite impressive. The feel of my hair and the ability to style my hair were hugely different. Although looking at my hair you couldn't really see anything different. I am going to continue to use these products and hope to see if there is a continued volumizing effect. I'll take it!

Over the years I have used a LOT of products to help with my thin hair, I can tell you this product line just FEELS good and makes me feel like I have thicker hair. Hey if it's illusion its well worth it LOL.

Stay tuned, I will let you know how the thin hair saga goes :), Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment