Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Makeup brush love



Brushes are a makeup addicts necessity. There are so many to choose from and a variety that are used for specific areas of the face. I am only going to highlight a few that stand out for me. First the Kat Von D brushes in the gorgeous red vinyl case drew me in immediately when I saw it in Sephora. There are 4 brushes, one large foundation brush and 3 smaller smudge brush, blending brush, angled eye shadow brush and concealer brush. They are soft bristled, don't shed and I love them.

The Urban Decay Good Karma flat topped brush is perfect for foundation and is used daily! I actually have a back up because its that good. These are also available at Sephora.

Sonia Kashuk has a cute portable brush set that fits in my purse. The brushes work well and are of good quality. These are available at Target.


I was the kind of girl who never used brushes until I got older and got a makeover at a department store and then it was on! Now I use then daily and love them. Do you have some favorite brushes? Do share ladies!!!! Have a great day, Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I love my Sigma F80 Flat top Kabuki foundation brush. I also love the Real Techniques Powder and Blush Brushs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seems like everyone has their favorites for sure and I am still discovering! Never tried Sigma brushes yet, need to do that

      Delete