Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20



I have heard tons of information about this product and have had a sample and loved it. I purchased this at Ulta because I have purchased other Skin Transformer products before. According to Skin Transformer it hydrates, primes, enhances, mattifies and protects. Talk about a whammy! It also has antioxidants. My older skin loves the multi-purpose products and this swayed me the most. I purchased it in medium and after swatching, it seemed to be the greatest match.

I especially love the SPF 20 because spring and not so soon, summer is upon us here in Texas. Not that I don't wear sunscreen year round because of old damage when I worshipped the sun and tanned constantly! I loved how it smoothed on, not too heavy, not too sheer. Yes I had to put some concealer on, but that is to be expected :). Bottom line, I love it! This is a repurchase product for sure and I am impressed with the coverage and feel.

Ladies, run to your Ulta if you like sheer products with great coverage! Have a blessed day! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment