Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Lancome Dual Finish versatile powder makeup



Pictured in neutral


I had read multiple reviews, gone to the Lancôme website and a girlfriend raved about this. I was sceptical in that powder has a tendency to make me look like a little old lady and ladies, I will stay FAR away from that. This particular product has been around for a long time and is very popular. It can be used dry or wet, as a foundation or a finishing powder. The girl at Sephora used a big fluffy brush and used it on my face. I was surprised because it was light and covered my red blotchy skin as well as didn't look cakey after the second go round. There was a negligible fragrance and that was wonderful. The compact comes black with gold accents and is quite sturdy. The thing I don't like is the flimsy sponge it comes with, absolutely useless! No matter, I will use a big fluffy brush.

Mainly, I will use this as a finishing powder and carry it in my purse for touch ups as I purposely "piled it on" to see if it caked. Ladies not at all!

Have you used this powder foundation? What are your thoughts? Would love to know, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment