Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

My lippie addiction continues!






L to R:
Lipstick Queen Vesuvias Liquid Lips in Vesuvian Fuscia
Tarte Lipsurge in True Love
Lancôme La Laque Fever in Pink Raspberry

I have spring fever and the berry and pink lippies call to me very loudly! I don't need any more lippies yet I can't resist them. These three are absolutely beautiful and reside in my purse. The Vesuvius lippie has a twist up top with a brush to apply. It feels smooth and has a lasting color. The Tarte is a crayon pencil, easy to apply and moisturizing. It takes several layers to get a good color visible. The Lancôme gloss takes one coat for full color and is bright and beautiful. This one is my favorite although a bit sticky.

These are all new products and have been very popular from what I have read. Lipstick Queen sells out quickly so if you want them, run to your local Sephora.com or Ulta.com and grab them! Dillards.com carries the Lancôme and there are other colors available. Tarte is also available at Ulta and Sephora.

Do you have spring fever? Tell me what makeup makes you ready for spring! Happy spring to ya'll, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment