Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Go Smile Whitening System and SuperSmile



The Go Smile whitening system, in my opinion works the best. gosmile.com has the complete information to whiten your teeth and includes the daily vials, the AM and PM toothpaste as well as the carrying case (as seen in the picture). There is a 6 or 12 day system that gets rapid results. They also have a one day system with the light (it is reusable) like the dentist office uses. They carry the touch up ampules that you carry with you to whiten your teeth after drinking wine, smoking or eating. They work immediately, although don't have lasting whitening. The toothpaste when used over time keep the teeth white and breath fresh. There is some sensitivity issues as with any whitening systems, I had very little sensitivity with these products. I am sadly, a smoker attempting to quit and am very aware of my discolored teeth from smoking. The best and right thing to do would be to quit altogether, until then I use whitening products to aid with my yellow teeth insecurity. The ampules are easy and fit into a purse nicely. You squeeze the end and it allows the fluid to fill the cotton tip end. Then you "paint" the product onto your teeth, allowing 20 minutes before you eat or drink anything. I definitely see a difference when I use them.

The SuperSmile toothpaste and accelerator duo was given to me by a friend and is meant to replace your daily toothpaste. You squeeze a bit of the toothpaste on one end of your toothbrush and a bit of the accelerator on the other end onto a dry toothbrush. You then brush your teeth in circular motions for 2 minutes. I have been using this for a week now and not only does it control breath issues, whiten and clean, it has fluoride. I have noticed a daily difference and from the first time using this noticed whiter teeth. As it is a daily practice, the Go Smile products I use for the 6 day brighten up regimen. I find this works really well in conjunction, taking care not to over sensitize my teeth and gums.

I have been using Go Smile products for over a year now and definitely see results. They are pricey but in my opinion are well worth it! If you want great results and a whiter smile, head to your local Sephora or Ulta and grab these products! Keep on smiling :) Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I am also a fellow smoker who smoked for about 27 years, I quitt about 2 1/2 years ago and my teeth are stained and they are so sensitive that I have not found a whitening system that did not hurt, I have even tried the sensodine ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased that these are not so bad and I have also found that if I use them off and on and not continuous that they work without a lot of pain/sensitivity! Hope you find what works Beth!

      Delete