Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Tarte Palette Love



From L to R:
Coral Crush Palette
neutralEyes Palette
Aqualillies Palette
be mattenificent Palette


Ok ok I have a Tarte palette problem! But let me explain, the Amazonian clay is a big draw for me because with some research I found it is good for the skin. The eyeshadows, blushes and liners are smooth, finely milled and have great pigmentation. The palettes that I own are limited edition palettes and had I not got them quickly I wouldn't have got my hands on them! The newest matte palette is gorgeous, the colors easy to use and can be purchased at Sephora.com and Ulta.com. I have gotten compliments about my eyeshadows when I wear Tarte and I am quick to tell people what I am wearing! As a side note Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are very popular and part of the palettes.

Check out the tartecosmetics,com website and you will be surprised at how awesome their makeup is and what they have to offer.

Do you have Tarte in your makeup collection? What do you think about Amazonian clay? Let me know your thoughts and grab the newest palette soon as they sell out fast!! Have a great day ladies :) Sherry

6 comments:

  1. I love Tarte! I have that Aqualillies palette and Tarte is the only palette I have ever finished an entire eyeshadow from because I love it that much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their eyeshadows are awesome! I pick those the most when I do my makeup. Thanks for stopping by the blog :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. I have to admit I have not tried any make up from tarte yet. I have a couple skin care products though. But when I see how pretty these palettes are I am intrigued to try something! Thank you for sharing! Hugs, Sissi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sissi, you will love their Amazonian clay eyeshadows, they are buttery and have great pigmentation. As you can see they have me hooked! Hugs to you, have a great week and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I have recently fallen in love with Tarte. I've been eyeing that Coral Crush palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to get it! It is awesome and I love every single thing in it :) Thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete