Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Facial Wipes


L to R:
Olay Regenerist Micro Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths
Ole Henrikson Truths to go Wipes
Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes


Very rarely do I not do a full cleansing of my face, especially at night. When I am exhausted and or want to just wipe off sweat and sunscreen from being outside will I reach for a facial wipe. My favorite is the Ole Henrikson wipes that smell like orange popsicle :) and cleanse really well, even my eye makeup and doesn't sting. The Olay wipes have a nubby part that exfoliate while cleaning, especially the stubborn waterproof stuff! If you want a moisturizing wipe, the Josie Maran wipes are the ticket. They are full of argan oil and not only take off makeup but leave behind a smooth feeling to the skin. I carry the Josie Maran wipes in my nursing bag because they clean my hands well and moisturize with the oil.

What facial wipes are you fond of? Do let me know! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment