Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Almay Smart Shade CC Luminous Primer



Because I have a primer addiction and never put on makeup without primer, I try multiple ones. There are radiant, illuminating primers that give a healthy sheen to the face under makeup and this is one of them. As you can see from the swatch picture above, it is pinkish white and when blended out there is a light shimmer/sheen. It is not glittery by any means and makes the skin bright. It also has an SPF 15! There is no fragrance to speak of, it takes a few minutes to sink into the skin and isn't tacky feeling, feels like a serum. I don't feel like it helped my makeup stay put as well as other primers that I have used. It does however, give a lovely radiance to the skin that is not at all greasy looking.

Almay has some really great products and have a place in my overflowing makeup collection.

Check out almay.com and you can purchase these at your local drugstores and supermarkets as well.

Have you used this primer? What do you think? The primer experiment continues! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment