Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Seventh Generation Boosts Skin Serum


Facial oils are a really big deal and there are many many options to choose from. I came across these Seventh Generation oils at Walgreens.com and not only had a coupon but used my reward points as well. There are 6 options to choose from depending on what your face needs: Clearing, Hydrating, Soothing, Firming, Revitalizing and Protecting. I picked up Soothing and Protecting as having a red face I need anything that soothes. Protecting is used for daily pollution and element protection. They absorb quickly, won't clog pores, hypoallergenic and are free of parabens and artificial fragrances. As a bonus they have not been tested on animals and are made in Canada.

You can use these day and night and not have clogged pores, they feel very nice on the skin and although I have not seen long term benefits, I am impressed with how they make my skin feel. During the winter months, oils are so needed and my skin drinks them up! Some oils are quite pricey, these are wallet friendly at $13.49. Watch for coupons and the buy one get one 50% off.

Do you love oils for the face? Are there any that you love and want to share with me? Leave a comment below and let me hear your opinions! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment