Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Slip on feet relievers



I adore my high heels and wear them as often as I possibly can. There are times though that my feet ache so bad and I want to take them off and walk barefoot, but it might look silly or unprofessional. I saw these cute slip ons at Walmart. They were in a small zippered pouch that fits in a purse really well. I saw black ones and the animal print ones (the ones I purchased) and had to have them! Easy peasy and yet classy enough to wear in public when the poor feet just need a break.

Ballet flats are all the rage and these fit right in! My feet are happy and that makes me happy :). Grab a pair ladies, especially if you wear heels all day in an office environment.

What do you think, would you wear these? Have a blessed day! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment