Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Burt's Bees spot treatment


As an adult, I still get those pesky flare ups on my skin, especially on my chin and forehead. Along with using a salicylic face wash, Burt's Bees has a roller ball treatment that works wonders! I came across this quite by accident in the aisles of Target. I was searching for something to use for a large eruption on my chin and found myself in the Burt's Bees aisle. The roller ball packaging is glass but quite durable. It has a strong medicinal smell and has a temporary tingling feeling ( I feel like its working well when this happens:). Then, ladies after using this for several days the zit just frickin disappeared! I will not be without this and keep stocked.

Burt's Bees has many products and their lip glosses and balms have been a favorite for years. Have you tried Burt's Bees? If you have breakouts this little treasure is a must for your makeup bag! Have a blessed day, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment