Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores


IT Cosmetics rock! Every single product I have used has exceeded my expectations. I own nearly everything they have and use them daily! The one thing I didn't have was the Bye Bye Pores because I wanted to use up another brands product. This setting powder is awesome, the powder is finely milled, soft and non cakey when used. It is impressive as it doesn't make your face white. I use it on my t-zone and after I apply my foundation.

There is many setting powders out there and this one ranks high in my opinion.

What is your favorite setting powder? have you tried IT Cosmetics? I love to hear your comments and will reply! Have a good one, Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried anything yet from It Cosmetics, I know! I can't believe it either....LOL! I would love to try this product, Does it really reduce the appearance of pores? I would also try their bye bye red concealer and their brow pencil. Right now my favorite setting powder is an oldie but goodie Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Beth, it does "blur" my pores and the bye bye red concealer is downright awesome! I use it daily. I haven't tried the brow pencil yet.

      Delete