Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blogging schedule



I cannot say thank you enough for all of the lovely ladies (and men) who follow my blog and am so grateful to be part of this beautiful blogging community. It has been such an experience and have found so many opportunities and friends! Those of you who follow my blog know that I put between one and 4 blog posts out on Friday or Saturday each week. This works for me in that I work 12 hour shifts and come home quite wiped out during the week and the days off in the week are filled with uniform laundry catch up (my hubby is UPS, so that is 2 types of uniforms I keep up with), groceries etc. I have been quite good at getting pictures in bulk and posts attached to those pictures as I can. So actually there is no blog schedule LOL! I feel like I am sneaking time (such fun time) working on the blog and look forward to that time every week.

All in all, I am so happy that ya'll hang in there with me and keep coming back to the blog! Thanks again and keep checking back to see what craziness will be happening on the blog. Ya'll rock, Sherry

2 comments: