Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

BITE Luminous Creme Lipstick



The Pantone color of the year is orchid and BITE has the perfect beautiful lipstick. It makes my heart go pitter patter and a huge smile on my face when I saw it and I knew I had to have it. I actually looked at the Sephora lipstick in the similar color and when swatched it was very opaque and after 4 swipes couldn't get a good color. One pass of this color and it was right up my alley!

I am definitely incorporating the Orchid color into my daily makeup and this one is a no brainer for color! BITE has really good ingredients for lips and go on smooth and doesn't dry out my lips. The wear time is about 4 hours on me, and leaves a pretty sheer color behind when it wears off.

Check out bitebeauty.com for the latest and greatest colors and types. You won't be disappointed. Sephora carries the brand and always has a wide selection in stock.


Ladies, this lippie brand is frickin awesome and I can't tell you how in love I am with them! Grab 'em while you can! Sherry

2 comments:

  1. I love that colour, it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right Karen? I have had some great comments from strangers when I wear it! Thanks for stopping by the blog :)

      Delete