Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Physician Formula Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio Nude


L to R:
Natural)(peach/vanilla)
Playful (brown/mocha)
Dramatic (black)

The first time I tried kohl eyeliners, I loved them. They went on smoothly without tugging, they built up easily and they stayed. Physicians Formula was the brand that I first tried and when the Nude collection came out I had to have them. As you can see the colors are easy to see and I put them on heavily. I use the brown the most because its a great day time liner and goes with my hazel eyes quite well. The black I use when I am going out and want to be more defined. Yes, they are powdery and I use eyelid primer and they stay on so much better,

physiciansformula.com has a plethora of great products and I urge you to check out their website. You can get this brand at many places, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Target and so many more. They have some hits and misses but in my experience mo re hits. They also have a skincare line that my friend uses and she says they work really well.

Have you tried this brand? What do you think? Let me know ladies!!! Have a kick ass day :)! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment