Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Loreal Revitalift Moisture Blur


There has been several Loreal Revitalift Blur products come out lately. The oil free one, the regular one and now the moisture blur.
Here is what Loreal has to say:
-a miraculous anti-aging moisturizer with Opti-Blur that diffuses light for a soft focus blurring effect while providing all day hydration.
-instantly transforms skin upon contact to diminish fine lines, wrinkles and pores to create a seamless smooth skin surface.
-infused with Revitalift's proven anti-aging ingredient Pro-Retinol A to visibly reduce wrinkles and help improve skins firmness and elasticity over time.

I have not used it long enough to see the long term benefits, however; I love how it feels on my skin and it actually works well as a primer. It definitely moisturizes without being greasy and I can see visible results (ie: blurring) when I use it under my makeup. Primer has become a necessary and useful part of my makeup routine and this has been in my routine.

I have been impressed with Loreal products for a long time and will continue to use them because they are relatively inexpensive and work just as well as high end brands. This was actually purchased at WalMart and yes WalMart has come a long way in their beauty department!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope you get information that you need to make your makeup routine easy and fun! Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Have you used the original Miracle Blur? I would love to know how these compare. This sounds really good. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have used the original, it feels like Porefessional. The moisture blur is "dewier" and takes time to sink in. I really like both of them!

    ReplyDelete