Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Guerlain goodie



Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons in 04 Blondes


Isn't this absolutely gorgeous? From the hefty soft brown compact that closes firmly to the soft velvet pouch it resides in. Top that off with the smooth buttery texture of the bronzing powder that has 4 shades to mix and match for a tailor made look. This is luxury!

I have been faithfully using the Terracotta Light sheer bronzing powder in Sun Blondes which works better as a blusher than a bronze in my opinion. I had been eyeing the 4 Seasons for awhile and because bronzer can get a little iffy, as in too orange, too muddy or just plain dirty looking, I was a bit skeptical at first.

I swatched it, then actually had it put on at the makeup counter and wore it for the rest of the day and was impressed at the results on my face. My hubby made the comment that it looked like I had a great vacation in a tropical island in the dead of winter!! I was then vascillating on the price. It runs $75 at Sephora.com and my brain was telling me that I could buy at least 3 other products for that amount of money. As you see, in the end it was bought and came home with me :).

Guerlain is well known for their bronzing powders and for their incredible packaging and I have to agree that the hype is well worth it. I also like how they make their products based on your hair and skin color, which takes the guess work and possible waste of money and product out of the equation.

Do you spend a good chunk of money for the brands that totally are worth it? Would you buy the Guerlain bronzing powders? Leave a comment and lets get this conversation happening :). Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment