Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Compact makeup love


Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Cream makeup

I seriously love compact makeup. It is easy to carry in my makeup bag, easy to touch up and overall is moisturizing. This compact is beautiful. The compact is sturdy, pretty with its silver and gold tone case and I purchased the shade Gentle Beige #2. It has 2 compartments, one with the cream makeup and the other with an area with a sponge applicator. When I swatched it, it was creamy and blended really well. I may not have purchased the liquid foundations but because the cream compact is right up my alley, I wanted to have this in my makeup arsenal. I also found that when I use the compact type foundation, my makeup application saves a lot of time as well.

It is available at Nordstrom.com, Sephora.com and Dillards.com. It retails for $36.50 for .8oz.

ElizabethArden.com is worth a perusal and please let me know your thoughts! I have also found they are very generous with samples as they know if you try something you are likely to buy it in the future.

Are you like me and love the makeup compacts that make it so easy to use on the run? I sincerely hope you are having a wonderful day and week and having fun with your unique expression of self with makeup! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment