Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Tarte Lipsurgence


The new Lipsurgence by Tarte is in crayon form and moisturizing and easy to use. The colors are great and the pop of color makes the winter seem less drab. The makeup artist at Sephora wanted me to let her know how they lasted and how they felt going on. They are a bit dry at first and then when warmed up they feel very good. The longevity is not as long as I would like but they are fun to reapply! I have always liked the crayon pencil lipsticks and as I have posted before they fit in pockets and small purses well. This color is fun and is called "Natural Beauty".

Try them out and let me know what you think! Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Totally jelly here! I love me some Tarte Lipsurgence!!! That's quite a lovely color. Thanks for sharing doll.

    ReplyDelete