Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lancome Skincare


Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
Dreamtone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector #2


I have been using this duo for almost 3 months every morning and evening. Lancôme says this about the products:

Genifique: "One serum so powerful it creates more radiant and smoother skin that you can see and feel. First results in 7 days. Acts on 10 key signs of youth day and night. This innovative formula, featuring Genifique's powerful complex with added biotechnology-derived ingredient is incredible to the touch."

Dreamtone:"next generation of spot correctors. Immediately: 74% saw glowing skin. 7days: 70% saw more even skin tone. 4 weeks: 69% saw appearance of dark spots reduced. 8 weeks: 78% saw color imperfections reduced. Imperfections like redness, sallowness and acne marks are visibly reduced."

I can tell you this, my skin was smoother and brighter within 2 weeks time. I have a large area on my left cheek/chin that is sun damaged and quite dark. I noticed minimal lightening of this area however overall my face was brighter, less red and blotchy and for the first time in a long time! I actually wore minimal base coverage other than concealer and powder for the first time at the beginning of this month and have continued to wear minimal makeup all month. I am so excited because these actually made me feel better about my skin and it sure was nice to take less time to get ready in the morning with a pared down makeup routine.

Both products are silky smooth and melt into the skin quite rapidly for me and they both have minimal fragrance and that dissipates rapidly. The Genifique is first as its a serum and the Dreamtone is a creamier serum with a pearlescent pink color that brightens my face. I will definitely repurchase these after I finish testing out some new skincare I have. You can get the set of these from Dillards.com, Lancôme-usa.com. They are $135 for the both of them and in my opinion well worth the money.

Have you used either of these? What do you think of Lancôme skincare? Inquiring minds want to know! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment