Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Liebster Award Nomination


Thank you Kelly from beautyhuddle.blogspot.com for nominating me and here are my answers to her questions!

1) Would you rather travel to Europe or the Carribean? Europe for me as I have been to the Carribean!
2) What made you decide to start blogging? Initially as a hobby and to share my love and addiction for all things beauty!
3) Dogs or cats? Definitely dogs :)
4) What is one beauty product you can't live without? Seriously just ONE? LOL Mascara as I am almost albino lashed!
5) What 3 items would you want on a deserted island? SPF CC cream, mascara and a lippie!
6) What's your favorite TV show? Criminal Minds ( although am deadly hooked on Downton Abbey)
7) What's your biggest vice? That nasty habit smoking :(
8) Skiing or beach? Beach (volleyball, reading/lounging etc)
9) What would you eat as your very last meal? I am a meat and potatoes girl! Give me a steak and baked potato and it's on!
10)What's something you will only do alone? Certain skincare, bodycare needs only be seen by me LOL
11)What would your dream life be like in 5 years? More money socked away for eventual retirement (that would be in another 20 years HA)

Thanks again Kelly for nominating me, ya'll stop by her blog and give her some love!

My nominees: ( I am still finding blogs and have just 5 at this time!)

bloggingthroughthemirror.blogspot.co.uk
beautyrae.blogspot.com
blushedonabudget.blogspot.com
binky-diamonds.com
beau-tify.blogspot.co.uk


My questions for the girls!
1) Winter or summer Olympics?
2) Red or nude lippies?
3) What other hobby besides blogging do you love?
4) Favorite color?
5) If you could go anywhere in the world, where to?
6) Favorite book to read?
7) Gotta know what music you love to jam to!?
8) If you got a massive giftcard where would you realllyyy want it to be from?
9) Tell us your favorite animal!
10)Do you have a favorite makeup brand? skincare brand?
11)What can't you live without?

Please be sure and check these gals blogs out and share the love with them. The Liebster Award is for up and coming blogs.

Thanks again for stopping by my blog, hope you enjoyed this little slice inside my life and thanks for checking out the newcomers as well! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment