Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Can't say thank ya'll enough for your patience!


I was nominated by the beautiful Kelly at beautyhuddle.blogpost.com
and am very grateful to get this nomination for up and coming new blogs! Stay tuned for further answers and follow up :)

Last Thursday, a freak weather pattern hit us with snow and ice. I was only a mile from home and hit black ice and had an accident. Other than the seatbelt bruise and the steering wheel pattern on my chest, I am so grateful it was not as serious as it could have been and that the best thing was I didn't hit anyone else! I am grateful for each of you following and commenting and keeping up with this little hobby of mine blog :)!

Stay tuned, more coming. Stay safe each and all and have a blessed week. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment