Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer



Winter, menopause, smoking for years and aging has taken a toll on my lips. When I get ready in the morning I will put on a balm or lip enhancer to moisturize and plump my lips for the day. I put it on first along with my eye cream to soak in and help for when I put on my full face. I have used Too Faced Lip Injection, Soap and Glory lip plumper and these work well to prepare my lips.

I saw this Dior in the Nordstrom.com store and because I have never purchased Dior makeup before wasn't certain about putting out the hefty penny for this. I asked questions of the saleslady and she was very informative and thorough. It retails for $32 and that is a LOT for a lip plumper. But it's not just a lip plumper, read on as to what Dior has to say:

-As an intensive treatment use on its own for a 15 day treatment. Apply every morning or evening before makeup.
-Lips that look transformed in just 15 days. Your lips feel rehydrated and restructured. Your lip contour is redefined day after day for a mouth that looks plumped up and ultra sexy.
-It's unique collagen enriched formula leaves your lips looking plump up in an instant.

It feels so luxurious when I put it on with the doe foot applicator and it isn't very sticky. There is no scent to speak of and it looks pinkish in the tube but goes on clear. Thus it can be worn over any lip color you wish. The packaging is pure Dior and looks high end as well as feels that way as well. It is not an embarrassment to pull it out to reapply LOL!

I will definitely do a follow up post after 15 days of use to let you know how the intensive treatment part works.

Would you spend this much money on a lip plumper? Take some time and have a beautiful week. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment