Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The nude lip trend






Maybelline ColorSensational The Buffs Collection in #950 Untainted Spice
Avail Local drugstores, Walmart, Ulta


I have never been a fan of nude lips because my lips are quite pigmented on their own. That and I am a sucker for colors of all kinds and all types. Yes my lips are never far from a lippie of some kind! I was looking at the colors in the store of the new Maybelline The Buffs Collection and the 2 darker ones at the far end of the spectrum were right up my alley and probably as light as I go on my lips. They are unscented, slide nicely onto the lips and 2 swipes are sufficient for a good color as seen in the second picture with the lipstick on. They have about a 4 hour wear time on me, don't dry out my lips and are nice overall.

Check out Maybelline.com as they have come up with some beautiful and affordable makeup and new colors that make me happy I am a girl and get to play with makeup!!

Thanks for stopping by and let me know what are your favorite nude lippies??? Have a blast being a girl :) Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment