Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Seriously you gotta laugh!



You have to agree Texas is a different crazy kinda fun. Yes if you were to profile Texas it would be all about guns, hunting, fishing, stock car racing, rodeos, big hair.........all the stuff that the TV would have you believe.

Imagine my surprise when I was picking up medications at CVS and was cruising around waiting and in the condom and personal lubrication aisle lo and behold this lube. I laughed so hard because seriously, only in Texas would you find a lube named Gun Oil!

Thought ya'll would get a kick out of this and have a good laugh. Enjoy your day :) Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Your right, Gotta laugh! and only in Texas! But have been a Texas girl all my life. I notice in your about me that you are a nurse, my husband is a CC Paramedic and has been for 25 years. OMG! I love shoes too! My husband always just gives me a look when I bring in another pair of shoes. Hope you will check me out! It sounds like we have alot in common!

    Beth
    bethandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth for commenting and stopping by my blog and I will definitely stop by yours! I love being a Texas girl and love meeting like minds. Have a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete