Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Perfecting Cream



I love primers, I don't put on makeup without them because as an over 40 woman my skin needs all the help it can get for blurring, smoothing and correcting! I have a variety of them in my daily rotation and have some hits and misses. I am always on the lookout for new ones. As I was reading through blogs that I visit daily, I saw this product on the BeautyProfessor blog and had to go get this and try it out. ROC has some awesome skincare products that I use and love. They are chock full of great ingredients and a high level of retinol for an over the counter line.

ROC says about its 5 in 1 Perfecting Cream:
-Fights lines and wrinkles
-Helps improve the appearance of dark spots
-Smooths uneven texture
-Brightens skin tone
-Moisturizes instantly

Over time:
-In just 2 weeks , smoothes the appearance of fine lines and improves overall complexion

It has an SPF of 25 which is awesome for a primer/sheer base option.

As you can see on my hand, the cream is light and goes on sheer. My hand has less redness and less shiny where its blended on the right side of the picture. It has no fragrance to speak of and feels light on my skin. I tried it on my bare clean face and it felt light airy and blended well, with just enough color to cover the sunspots on my face. I look forward to using this before my makeup in the morning and will see how it lasts on a 12 hour shift at work!

Has anybody used ROC skincare? What do you think of this new skin perfector? Ladies let me know your thoughts and thank you for stopping by the blog! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment