Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blue Plasma



As many of you know the only resolution I made was to have an awesome skincare routine and take really really good care of my skin. I have found and it is well known that good skin is the basis for great makeup application. It also just makes me feel really good when I can go barefaced with minimal embarrassment! I remember back in my 20s and 30s that I used to go to bed without washing off my makeup and I would wake up with raccoon eyes and pimples from the makeup clogging my skin. Although I am blessed genetically with pretty skin (thanks MOM) I have learned how to protect, prevent and correct today. Sunscreen is the number one basic in my arsenal. Always washing my face before bedtime is second (and has become so fun because the skincare routine makes a huge difference).

The closer I am to 50 my skincare has gotten better and more focused with prime products that work really well and help in the long run. I have been using at home peels and masks and the difference in how my skin feels and the brightness is smile inducing! Of course I have been using acids in various forms to help move the dead scaly skin away and let the fresh skin come through. I researched them and tried different brands and strengths with differing results.

Then I found Dr. Perricone' Blue Plasma. It is in a lovely frosted glass bottle with a dropper and the liquid is the prettiest blue. Here's what Dr. Perricone has to say:


A unique, non-acidic daily peel designed to deliver all the benefits of a traditional peel without redness or irritation. This cutting edge liquid treatment works with Bio-specific Peeling to attack only dead skin cells, Micro-extraction to lift surface debris, unclogging and purifying the skin of build-up and finally Hydro-fusion to rebalance skin's hydration with enriched water. No rinsing needed. Apply and follow with your daily skincare regimen.



BENEFITS
- Resurfaces and unveils new skin.
- Achieves luxurious luminosity & glow.
- Smoothes, hydrates and plumps lines & wrinkles.


CONSUMER STUDY RESULTS
After 4 weeks of use:
- 90% agreed their skin was visibly more luminous after just one application.
- 87% agreed they preferred this treatment to a chemical peel or exfoliating scrub and this product gave them professional results.
- 82% agreed this is the best resurfacing treatment that they have ever used.
- 87% agreed their skin felt like it has been replaced with “new skin” after 4 weeks of use.


I noticed after using this for a week that my skin is noticeably brighter and smoother. It doesn't burn or "feel" like it's doing anything but it is! It takes just a couple of drops to cover my face and because it is so expensive ($95) I use it sparingly. You can get it from Perriconemd.com, Sephora.com.

Have you tried any of Dr. Perricone's products? What do you think about peels and acid products? Please share your experiences with me, would love to know :). Have a blessed day, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment