Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

The Nude Wear collection from Physician's Formula


Nude Wear Skin Glowing Finish Powder
Nude Wear Skin Glowing Finish Concealer, Highlighter, Touch Up Tool


These were in a beautiful display at my local CVS and I have read a lot of reviews and heard about them on the Physicians Formula FB page. I wasn't so excited about them and then there was a lady talking to me about them at CVS and she pretty much convinced me to try them out. The powder is Medium and unfortunately is not very pigmented. I use it as a finishing powder in my t-zone and to cut down the shine I get from my lovely hot flashes LOL. Fortunately it doesn't cake up. The concealer/brightener is in Nude Glow and as you can see from the swatch it is lovely as a highlighter the most. I use it on the inner corner of my eyes, underneath my eyebrows and it has a pretty sheen without looking overdone or greasy. Overall, the products are not something that I will repurchase but I will use them nevertheless. The packaging is really cute and I am definitely a sucker for cute packaging!

Physician Formula has some great products that reside in my purse and are used daily, these will not.

Have you tried them? Do they work for you well? Leave me your thoughts, would love to know! Sherry

4 comments:

  1. I have not tried the exact products you mentioned above. I have a love and hate relationship with the brand. So far I love their packaging, I love their black retractable eyeliner gel eye pencil,also have a lipstick of theirs I love but I have a lip gloss that has the beautiful bow and pink packaging that smells awful and I am not a person that is real sensitive to smell, so I hate it and I hate how overpriced to me their products seem to me. I understand where you are coming from with the hot flashes, they come out of no where, don't they.....LOL.

    Beth
    bethandbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried many Physician's Formula products and I really enjoy the vast majority of them. Sounds like I can take a pass on these. Great review doll. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! It's an award for up-and-coming bloggers that's about networking and discovering new blogs (with under 200 followers). I was just nominated myself and it has been fun to 'meet' other nominees and get to know new blogs! I hope that you will consider accepting the award and passing the award along! :) Either way I love reading your blog and look forward to reading your posts/connecting with you in the future!

    Here is the link to the post which includes the instructions! :)

    http://beautyhuddle.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    xo

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Kelly for the nomination for Liebster Award! I appreciate you reading my blog and I love that I get to meet new people and interesting blogs!

    ReplyDelete