Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Bobbi's Skincare Luxuries



I love Bobbi Brown products. Daily I use her extra eye repair cream and let it sink in while I am getting ready and before I put my makeup on. It is nice and thick and emollient without being greasy. My eye concealer goes on better and the crepiness is very diminished.

When I was shopping in Nordstrom I happened to see this kit and the fact that it had a full size extra eye repair cream in it sold me immediately. I was there originally to get a new jar of the eye repair cream. It also has a beautiful velvety eye sleeping mask, a tube of clear lip gloss, a jar of extra repair moisturizing balm (heaven!) a jar of extra soothing balm and then of course the jar of extra eye repair cream. It originally sells for $100 (I bet it was a Christmas special) and they had it for $49. Yep, I snatched this up fast.

Bobbi Brown's products are quite pricey and I don't buy many of them, however; when there is a special or a kit that saves money on the overall product list, it is a no brainer to grab it as fast as I can and save some money. My first Bobbi Brown goodie was purchased from one of those TV shopping shows and it was makeup related and had the extra eye repair cream sample in it, thus the falling in love :)!

This kit has the absolute best stuff for winter care as well because the moisturizing balm was fabulous for my elbows.

What are your thoughts about Bobbi Brown? Do you love her skincare as much as I do? Leave me a comment below and as always thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment