Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner/swatches


Colors from top to bottom:
Charcoal-gray black
Black Gold- beautiful dark gold with shimmer
Luminous Fig-deep soft brown
Shimmering Ivy-deep green


For years back in the day, I loved to line my eyes and loved how it made them pop. The older I got, along with allergies I had a hard time not having the liner bleed all over and made me look like I had black eyes so I quit wearing liner for a long time. Enter eye primer and waterproof easy to use pencils and viola' I am able to wear liner again! I found the holiday liners that came out from Smashbox and fell in love. Not only do they line and STAY put but they easily smudge out for a smoky look that is easy and pretty even for daytime wear. These come with an end that looks like an eraser and let me tell you smudge quick because these set very well.

The colors are absolutely beautiful and great for fall, although I will wear these year round! I picked these up at Sephora.com and am not sure if these are permanent to the collection or limited editions. When I started wearing liner again I noticed that people made more comments about my eyes, even when I wear my glasses and that felt really good :).

I am still learning how to use felt liners and gel liners, the lovely ladies at my local Ulta actually sat me down and gave me a great lesson for which I am grateful. Although I have been wearing makeup for years there is so much I can still learn!

So run out and check these beautiful liner pencils out and let me know your thoughts. If you have any great tips on lining your eyes be sure and let me know in the comment section.

Have a great day and blessings for the Thanksgiving holiday, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment