Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pantone Color of the year 2014 Radiant Orchid


Although I am sad to see the gorgeous green leave the scene, I am a purple girl at heart and any and all kinds make me happy! I especially love wearing this color as it brings out my hazel eyes and its a soft color to put next to your face to pep and enliven. Ohhhh and the variations thereof, well Pantone had me at hello :) (so to speak). I am already thinking of the styles, colors, nails, purses, shoes and makeup looks to have a blast putting together. I actually have some scrubs in this color and I will love putting together a makeup look to go with them.

So what are your thoughts and suggestions on the new color of the year? Are you excited or bummed? Do you already have your eye on a particular makeup item that you can't wait to make a statement with? Do tell!!!! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment