Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

In-shower body lotion? Does it work?



Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter.

I purchased this primarily because I am terrible with body lotion other than hand, feet and face. I wanted to see how this would save some time, use something for scaly legs
and arms. It says to smooth on and then rinse off after you wash prior. Then gently pat skin dry with towel. I did it as directed and although the long term effect of the lotion didn't seem to last, the immediate effect was very nice. It felt smooth, a little oily which went away quickly and left a nice smooth non-greasy moisture in its place. It is not overly fragranced and doesn't clash with perfume. I did notice when I use this after my shower that my body parts that tend to get scaly were definitely better and my skin was soothed as well. I have been using this about 3 weeks and so far can say I like it and will continue to use this while the weather stays crisp and drying.


Have any of you used an in-shower moisturizer? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below! Have a safe and happy week. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment