Pages

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Lipstick love-new find



I love the season's beautiful berries, plums, purples and oxbloods. This beautiful find was at CVS, Covergirl Lip Perfection named Embrace. Although the E is obviously missing on the end of the tube, I went to the Covergirl website to verify. As you can see from the swatch (one pass) this is easily seen with one pass and 2 passes allow a deep berry color that even after 4 hours of wear on me leaves a beautiful pink berry stain behind, The swatch had to be taken off with oil based cleanser, that is how well this lipstick stays on. I love the color and even if I wear a darker eye this sheers out for a pretty pop of color. It is so fun to find new colors and sometimes get out of my comfort zone,

What lipstick have you found this time of the year? Are you getting out of your comfort zone this season? Let me know if there is a lip color you think I would be interested in? Sherry

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color!!! I have a couple of the CoverGirl lippies but I never pick the right color. This one looks amazing. Putting it on my wish list right now! I have been doing a good job at getting out of my comfort zone. Now if only I could get comfortable with a classic red lip. I will get there! Thanks for sharing. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I started loving the bright and bold colors after turning 40 and feeling like I had been missing out lol....I do rock a red lip and it's such a confidence booster for me. Glad you enjoyed this post and thanks for commenting!

      Delete