Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Hair Protectors


Alterna Bamboo Color Care UV+ Fade Proof Fluide
it's a 10 miracle leave in product
Rusk Thermal STR8 Protective Shine Spray


I rarely use my curling iron, but use my hairdryer often. I do not color my hair, except in the summer when I put a little John Frieda Sun In. My hair is very fine and gets frizzy and damaged easily so I use products to help protect and keep shine prominent.

These products are necessary and I have noticed they make my hair shiny, healthy and manageable. My hair fortunately has some awesome natural highlights and I have noticed that when I use non fade color products and UV protectant (Texas sun is brutal) my hair is so much prettier.

Have you used any thermal protectors? Do they work for you?

Short but sweet post :)

2 comments:

  1. Sherry, Merry Christmas!!!!!! I don't use a thermal protectant but I should! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you as well Shalunya!!! Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete