Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cream blush beauty


Left: Sonia Kashuk lip and cheek palette
Stila Self adjusting pink blush
Tarte Natural Cheek tint in Achiote
Tarte Maracuja Bouncy blush in Shimmering Poppy
IT Vitality Flush Color Stain Stick



I am a woman of 47 and I lose a bit of color in my face with each passing year. I love a pop of color to help me look a bit more alert and perky. My powder blushes have a tendency to get dry and look cakey and make me look a little older then I am. Thus the cream blush tryout began and I am in love! They are easy to use and I can either use my fingers, a sponge to dab blend or a blush brush. Bronzer is my go to for some contouring and then the beautiful cream blush on my apples of my cheeks really help to pull the look together.

I have also found that cream blush tends to stay on longer for me and I don't need to reapply like I used to with my powder; however, I sometimes carry a powder for touch ups if I feel a little blah :). Lipstick and blush prove to be the pick me up when I need a lift during my day.

Do you use cream blushes? What do you like about them and what brands do you love? Would love to hear your comments!! Have a great evening, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment