Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Skin Transformer Lip Rewind Treatment



I have been carrying this in my pocket for the last 3 weeks while I am helping deliver packages for UPS with my husband. I have been windburned and uncomfortable and this lip treatment is frickin awesome! The shade is Berry and goes on very smooth, its a bit sticky but smooths in quickly. It says that it hydrates, restores, enhances and protects and has advanced peptides with an SPF 20. It is touted as an anti-aging lip treatment and I don't know about the long term effects but it has kept my lips from being scaly and uncomfortable. It comes in 4 colors and is available at Ulta. My husband has made a comment on how pretty my lips are when I use this!

It fits well in my pocket and is easy to twist up and get the color when you need to use it. Skin Transformer is a well known and great line and I for one love this product.

Have you used Skin Transformer before? Are you interested in this lip treatment? Let me know in the comments below. Have a great day, Sherry.

PS: I bought back ups lol

No comments:

Post a Comment