Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

bareMinerals Ready to go Complexion Perfection Palette




On occasion I love to use Bare Minerals, especially for the weekend or for a quick run to the store. When I saw this palette it was love at first sight :). All I need WITH brushes in a compact sleek fabric zippered palette. It fits into my purse or work bag should I need to touchup or travel. From left: the foundation in medium with an SPF 20, touch up veil with SPF 15, bronzer, luminizer and lastly concealer with SPF 20. There is a mini precision face brush and a mini tapered face brush. There is a booklet enclosed with pro-tips for even the newest of newbies using Bare Minerals and is concise and informative. The generous mirror has a beautiful "hello gorgeous" above it which makes me smile!

Bare Minerals states that their makeup is "clinically proven to deliver anti-aging benefits for smoother, younger looking skin". I worried that mineral makeup would make my face dry and patchy however it was surprisingly hydrating and smooth. This palette is absolutely brilliant, compact and easy to use.

Bare Minerals states:
Be a Force of Beauty
Pretty is what you are, beauty is what you do with it. Every bare Minerals product is designed to bring out your true beauty.

Have you seen this palette or do you own it? Would love to hear from you in the comment section!
Thanks for reading my blog :) Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment