Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Loreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum


I was sent a 5 day supply of the Texture Perfector Serum from Loreal to do a review. I started the review today and let me tell you what Loreal says. "Texture Perfector visibly enhances skin quality by improving texture, pores and fine lines." Dr. Gervaise Gerstner Board Certified Dermatologist NYC. 75% of women saw improved skin quality in one week according to Loreal studies. It is $24.99 at most drugstores.

The directions are to use this AM and PM prior to your moisturizer. I did this and it glides smoothly on and dries quickly to almost a sticky feel. Using moisturizer after this helps to negate the stickiness. I feel it would make an excellent primer as it helps products "stick" to the face. Since this is the first day of my testing, I will let you know at the end of the week how this works for me in terms of smoothness, pore reduction and fine line blurring.

Stay tuned and let me know it you have used this product and how it worked for you! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment