Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

How many lip products are in your bag tag

ciaobella0816.blogspot.com has the tag going around and of course although this may be extremely embarrassing I will own up to the amount of lip products I carried TODAY in my purse.

It has been soooo cold and windy and very gray out, so the lip color reflects my need to pop it up a bit to cheery :). Also nearly ALL of these are nourishing and protective, much needed!


L to Mid to R
Skin Transformer Lip Rewind in Berry
Juice Beauty Gloss in Pink
Bite Beauty Duo in Rose and Palamino
IT Vitality Butter Gloss in Ruby Slippers
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Shock
Maybelline Color Elixir in Fuschia Flourish

How many lip products do YOU carry around? Leave me a shout and let me know if there are any that I should be interested in as well!!! Thank you so much for reading my blog! Sherry

1 comment:

  1. The highest count I have ever found in my purse is 15! I know, I know! MADNESS. But you have pretty ones that I don't have!!! I am so sad bc I can't wear my Maybelline Color Elixir it smells and tastes like perfume. I'm not sensitive to these things but this is just awful. Thanks for sharing. I will still keep reading these posts to hopefully find someone that carries more than I.

    ReplyDelete