Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Refreshing facial sprays-a winter indulgence!


L-R:
Urban Decay B6 Complexion Prep Spray
Botanics Rosewater Toning Spray
Evian Natural Mineral Water
Vichy Thermal Spa Water
Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Ahhhh the bliss of spraying a cool refreshing toning spray on my face, especially when *ahem I am having a hot flash or get overheated working a non-stop 12 hour shift as a nurse. In the last year these were purchased and have been on rotation daily. I keep the Vichy and Evian in the refrigerator and the blast of cool feels so good. It refreshes my makeup, cools down the redness and is a beautiful indulgence when I am stressed. The Caudalie spray smells absolutely divine and my face feels tightened and toned every time I use this. The Botanics Rosewater is especially nice before my skincare at night and after I clean my face. The Urban Decay I actually use before putting on my makeup, as it suggests. I still use primer but this seems to make it all smooth on so nicely. At first my brain could really not justify the money on these as they seemed to be a silly indulgence; however, that became a no brainer when I used them and told myself that anything that makes me feel better and actually makes me stop and breathe and slow down was a really good thing!! Sometimes I forget that taking care of me well helps me to take care of others well.

Some of these may not "do" anything for my skin and thermal water is after all water :). Yet I will continue to use them and feel better for it because I am so totally worth feeling good about!

Do you use facial sprays and like to indulge? Hey we are so totally worth it!!! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment