Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

SteamCream



I was very fortunate to win a tin of Steamcream from the awesome blog that is ShalunyaandBoyet.blogspot.com. The absolutely sweet Shalunya has become an internet friend that I am so happy to have met and gotten to know. Her blog is on hiatus as she is dealing with some personal issues and I miss her and wish her well!

I have not had the pleasure to try Steamcream until now and I can tell you this stuff rocks! I went to their website steamcream.co.uk to get the full backstory on how they use steam to seal in the cream and make it so fluffy. Check this website out as you will not only find the story of their product but you will be able to see so many different cute tins as well as different scents. I have a wishlist of what I want to purchase after I use this one.

As a nurse I am used to washing my hands a gazillion times a day it seems and I have a few favorite hand lotions that stay with me. They can't be too greasy as I am constantly having to open and close meds, touch patients and I need something to sink in and work quick. Steamcream ticks all those boxes! Besides it is really cute and gets lots of comments when I get it out to use it.

Thank you Shalunya for the giveaway and thanks to Steamcream. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment