Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring Blushing Beauties


1)Stila Custom Color Blush in self adjusting pink
2)Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat
3)Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Gelee in Poppy Paradise
4)Benefit Lollitint
5)Juice Beauty Glowing Cheek Color in Organic Pink


With the grass greening up, the flowers blooming and the birds singing it is definitely feeling like Spring. I have started to change up my makeup for a more peppy spring feel. These blushes are gorgeous and make me smile as they give that fresh faced glowy look that makes you appear a little more youthful (or so I have heard:). Nearly everyone of these goes on sheer and can be built up to a desired effect.

I have been wearing a lot of bronzy looks lately and when I went through the blushes I own, these jumped to the forefront and have been playing nice with a softer face. It has been fun to put more pops of pink and purples and mellower, lighter colors into the rotation.

What are your go to blushes for spring? Are you excited to "lighten up" your makeup and step into that peppy spring feeling? Do share! Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment