Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

On the go necessities


Violight Slim Sonic Toothbrush in Multi Python
Ulta for $14.99


When I was younger I never thought to take a toothbrush or toothpaste with me when I left the house. I even had super crunched together teeth that if I wasn't careful when I ate something, the food particles would be stuck in my teeth! The older I got and the more I cared about the state of my oral health as well as working 12 hour shifts, prompted me to have backup in my purse. I saw this cool battery operated toothbrush at Ulta and purchased it for my work backpack and purse. It was worth the investment and now I don't have to worry about stuck food or yucky breath on a long shift.

Over the years I have received a lot of pint sized toothpaste samples as well as travel sizes to carry and so I am never without some toothpaste as well. Crest has definitely been the one I have used the most over my lifetime. Even when I try other brands, it seems I always go back to Crest!

I may have 20 lippies in my purse and plenty of makeup products but being without a clean toothed smile, the lippies won't work as well. What do you carry that may not be along the lines of makeup per se?

Keep smiling, gorgeous ladies! Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment