Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Strivectin CC Cream and CC Eye Concealer



Strivectin Clinical Corrector Advanced Anti-Aging Face Tint SPF 30
Strivectin Clinical Corrector Anti-Aging Eye Illuminator (both in Medium)


I have definitely loved CC creams, as they are easy, have medium coverage and feels light on the face while the weather is heating up. I use quite a few Strivectin skincare products as they are chock full of great ingredients and scientific backing. I have seen a difference in my fine lines, wrinkles and sunspots while using the Strivectin products. My face has a lot of redness and always had, even when I was a kid so I like products that can cover the redness and still leave me not masklike. The CC cream is a bit heavy but blends out really well and I only have to use a concealer for a few spots that need it. There is no fragrance to speak of.

The Anti-aging Eye Illuminator is great for under my eyes and covers my dark circles quite well. It is thicker than some of the wand type eye concealers I have used, but once blended doesn't settle into my fine line. There is also a nice "light" to it and it really is concealer/illuminator in one. They work well together and when I awatched them in the store the light was too light for me, the medium quite dark but with the summer coming it will work very well.

All in all this duo is effective with great anti-aging ingredients and science to back it. Would I repurchase? Not likely as there are other BB/CC creams that have swept me off my feet, Ponds Luminous BB Cream, Lumene Time Freeze CC are just a few that come to mind!

The BB and CC cream hype continues and I am on the bandwagon. What about you? Blessings, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment